Description

life in the basement has come and gone. we loved living underground, but are excited to practice maintaining a home. join me as i journal chapter two of our life, as we save up, look forward, and plan for a home in the city. as we seek after our great God to glorify Him daily, join in as we figure out what it means to radically pursue Him in "everyday life"

09 June 2011

my husband

i married the most incredible man in the world. he is funny, kind, generous, compassionate, strong, handsome, gentle, brave, bold, hospitable, loving, adventurous, intelligent, a little mysterious, and a blast to be with. he encourages me, knows how to comfort me, and holds me when its storming and the power goes out. he appreciates my strengths, and we make a great team because of his. i love his smile. and his back muscles:). he has never met a stranger- everyone he talks with walks away feeling appreciated because he can be such a good listener. he is a deep thinker and a great person to have a conversation with. he loves to try new things- and hes not afraid of anything. he is fiercely competitive and a very hard worker. he can find the best in anyone. he makes me feel special and safe, and together, i believe we can do anything. he is a provider, a helper, my best friend, and kills all the spiders in our house. he looks at me with a look that makes me melt. he is a grill master, and like cupcakes. everything i make is the "best ever." i love the way he plays with our nephews and the way he has taken my family to be his own. he is great with kids- someday, he'll be a fantastic daddy to our children. he sings to me, and scratches my back when i can't sleep. he shares my affinity for food and apple- and keeps me in the know of the tech world. he is appreciative for anything and expressive about everything. he is passionate. about life. about cookies. ben and jerrys. baseball. christ. me. his family. his sisters. he loves life. he loves me. he is all i have dreamed for and more- he enjoys a good chick-flick, will carry my bags, and do the dishes. he is romantic and flirty. he is simply the best. and i love him. with all of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment