Description

life in the basement has come and gone. we loved living underground, but are excited to practice maintaining a home. join me as i journal chapter two of our life, as we save up, look forward, and plan for a home in the city. as we seek after our great God to glorify Him daily, join in as we figure out what it means to radically pursue Him in "everyday life"

01 June 2011

Get to know me a little bit...

so i've seen this around the blog world, and thought it would be a good addition to mine! here's some context to who i am:
A. Age: 22, but ALMOST 23 :)
B. Bed Size: king, thanks to my super amazing husband (it was my 1st anniversary present)
C. Chore that you hate: easy one...dishes.
D. Dogs: don't like them.
E. Essential start to your day: coffee and a shower
F. Favorite Color: brown and pink. especially together.
G. Gold or Silver: silver
H. Height: 5'1
I. Instruments you play: macbook?
J. Job Title: Customer Support, Social Marketing, and Budget Analyst
K. Kids: we want several!! hopefully in the next couple of years
L. Live: duh... in a basement! in the best little neighborhood in the city, at least we think so:)
M. Mother's Name: teri-sue
N. Nicknames: "whitster-head" by my grandaddy, whit, "ni-ni' by my little bro and nephews, "true love" by my true love :)
O. Overnight hospital stays: not recently, but several times as a little girl
P. Pet peeve: undisciplined children (mind you, i didn't say misbehaving, i'm realistic. its kids that aren't disciplined)
Q. Quote from a movie: anything in life can be answered with a quote from christmas vacation, my family's favorite christmastime movie :)
R. Right or left handed: right
S. Siblings: 3- two brothers and a sis
T. Time you wake up: 5/5:30
U. Underwear: the boyfriend briefs from ae will always be my fav
V. Vegetable you hate: tomatoes
W. What makes you run late: waking up late? not wanting to get out of bed? spilling something on myself as i walk out the door?
X. X-Rays you've had: several- too many to list
Y. Yummy food that you make: pumpkin bread, cakes, and rachel ray's broken spaghetti
Z. Zoo Animal: yeah, i don't like animals.
here's another list i did a while back... http://on.fb.me/j6uQNz enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment