- i want to get much more consistent in my quiet times. sometimes, i'm really good about them. and then i'm not. i crave to know the lord more, and with all of the big decisions coming up in the next year, i need to be walking super close to my savior. this will require sacrifice, discipline, and dedication, but i know it will be the best thing i could do next year.
- i want to memorize a sizable amount of scripture. i have found when i am memorizing scripture, my mind is most easily focused on Christ.
- i want to read 12 books, including Atlas Shrugged
- i want to train seriously for at least one more (maybe more) half marathon. i want to finish in 1:57.
- i want to maintain a strong and healthy body, including a healthy diet and regular exercise.
- nathan and i are intensely saving up for a house- which we hope to purchase in 2012. this will mean sticking to our budget and doing some major saving!
- i want to post at least 4 times every week.
- i want to visit 10 new cupcakeries (at least!)
- i want to introduce two new features, and maintain the unreached tuesdays one.
- i want to prepare and take the Salesforce Certified Consulting Exam.
- i want to take the Salesforce DEV 451 course.
- i want to intentionally look for ways to strengthen mine and nathan's relationship, including weekly date nights (which we have been pretty good about).
- i want to learn how to make at least 3 really good greek dishes. like homemade.
- i want to cut down on my caffeine intake even more- getting it down to 1-2 cups of coffee/a day.
seems like a lot when i type it all out, but i am excited for this next year. what are your resolutions?